195.00$ (+5% GST)
This set features instruments to assist in Chalazion related procedures
A chalazion is a slowly developing lump that forms due to blockage and swelling of an oil gland in the eyelid. A chalazion often starts out as a very small, red, tender, swollen area of the eyelid and is generally not an infection.
Chalazion Surgery Instrument Set Includes:
1. Jaeger Lid Plate, stainless steel
2. Meyerhoefer Curette #1
3. Meyerhoefer Curette #2
4. Meyerhoefer Curette #3
5. Meyerhoefer Curette #4
6. Eye Scissors, curved
7. Manhattan Eye & Ear Suture Forceps
8. Hunt Chalazion Forceps
9. Francis Chalazion Forceps
10. Castroviejo Needle Holder, curved
11. Miniature Blade #67 (bx)
12. Chuck Handle
13. Sterilizing Case, Stainless Steel
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.